AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

nothing to say..
Friday 2 September 2011 • 08:36 • 0 comments



well, there's nothing much to say..juzt wanna tell all of u that i'm now trying very hard with my blo editing..since this blog is still new, i hope it can b much prettier than my old blog...actually i'm already got a blo before this..but i felt like i cant share too much bout my life there because there is no privacy at the blog...so, i hope i can share everything with u guys my silent reader..i dont mind because i think sometimes it's better to b a silent reader than a follower that can be so annoyying rite??...ok, before i forget..i would like to wish to one of my beast oppa jang hyun seung!!! happy birthday dear for tomorrow!!! wish u a gud health, luck and hopefully you can give us a better pieces of your work in future..love your songs and your voice...
oppa!! u always look cute whereever u are...
here's some cakes from me for you!!


Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|