AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

u make me wanna say i do....
Friday 30 September 2011 • 07:10 • 2 comments



whats wrong withy that title??? haha..actually it doesnt mean anything..please dont be misunderstanding!! for sure..i dont heart anyone yet rite now..but just wanna tell u guys that i'm currently listening to i do by colby callait..love this song..she is one of my favourite singer..really heart her songs..


enjoy the song..please ignore the mv...haha..

p/s: one day i'll say that word too...i do.. who's that guy???

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Amierah Amani said...

last mention ! mr.A apa ? HAHA

30 September 2011 at 07:21  
Blogger ainmokti said...

mr.A?? could be anyone la...

30 September 2011 at 07:24  

Post a Comment


|