AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

Mid Semester Break
Friday 4 April 2014 • 05:54 • 0 comments



Assalamualaikum and Hi! 

Alhamdulillah, mid semester break officially starts today! yeay! i'm glad to be home. i feel blessed to be with my family. so happy to see, hug and kiss my bebibooo, Adam Rifqi... *u just don't know how maksu have been missing u* 

Alhamdulillah again, after 3 weeks with test, presentation, this and that thing to do, i manage to complete all of that. wishing that the results is gonna be great. Insyaallah. i put my whole trust in Allah. During that period, i think there's some time where i feel like giving up and cry. its just too much to handle. but Alhamdulillah, everything is done. 

so, this whole week of mid semester break, i'm gonna spent my time happily with my family..no more test, books and works to do.. *hope so* ... and after this holiday, i know its gonna be tough for me. final is just around the corners~~~~ lalalalaaaaa~~ lets build the new spirit. Fight for the best.. for Dunia and Akhirat. insyaallah.. 

p/s: sorry with my english, i'm still learning~

till then, bye

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|