AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

2.00 am post.
Friday 6 June 2014 • 11:14 • 0 comments



Assalamualaikum and Hi..
this entry is being done around 2.00 am. yeah i know i'm supposed to be studying or sleeping rite now, but i cant resist myself fro being here. i know its kinda long time since my last entry. i'm sorry blog, i'm too busy with my life. since noone will be reading my blog, so i guess its still okay with just one or two entry per months. haha. enough with nothing.

actually i'm getting nearer to my final examination of this semester. my second semester. times flies so fast. next sem i'm going to be a senior..hehehe..(gelak jahat) no i'm going to be a good senior. exactly. u can wish. 
so, i hope if there's someone reading this, please.. doakan.. so that i can do my examination well, n pass with flying colours again. (ayat nak karangan sangat.haha) and i'm sorry if i've done anything wrong to anyone of you. 
sincerely from me. 



thats all, i shall continue my reading. byebye.

till then, ain


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|