AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

Right now
Wednesday 3 February 2016 • 07:56 • 3 comments




the picture has nothing to do with my story. it just because it looks so beautiful..

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

i don't know how to start or where to start this but.. i just want to say that i'm in a very bad condition right now. it  doesn't mean my health but my mentally and my heart. everything is shattering right now. i didn't do well in my grades, i didn't do well in my final year project, i need to repeat my experiment, i cannot be having a holiday during semester break, i tend to feel lonely easily when i'm alone. i may be faking smile but deeply i'm tired already. i'm tired of myself. sometimes i keep wondering why everything doesn't turn the way i want it to be? did i make a mistakes? did i do anything wrong to someone? i keep questioning in my head. 

i should be writing my thesis right now. i should be completing all my work. i shouldn't procrastinate. by year i can fell everything is getting harder for me. can i cope with all of this? i hope so. i should. yeah i should.  sometimes i just need someone to tell me i'm doing fine. everything's gonna be ok. but like usual i just kept everything by myself. i might be exploded with emotion right now. haih, what to do...

i hope everything is going smoothly for my next semester, my final year project, my internship, my future. i should be looking up to that rite? insyaallah. with Allah helps. 

till then, Ain.

Labels: , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Aisy said...

it might helps you

// Islam is all about balance and moderation. Look at anything in your life right now that is slightly problematic, worrisome or not going as planned, or perhaps you just aren’t happy with the way you’re doing certain things. Just notice for a second that all your problems, are because of an imbalance between their respective parts, actions & feelings. Either you’re too invested in something, or something is overused, or something is neglected.

5 February 2016 at 06:48  
Blogger Sii Nurul said...

just don't ever give up okay :)
Semoga dipermudahkan segalanya. Pray for my result too :)

7 February 2016 at 21:57  
Blogger yukmil said...

sabar..n dont give up..saya time study dlu pun gtu gak..but live after grad lg ssah...so u need to be strong..just remind yourself that..allah is always with us...just smile n move fowards k...
klau sudi boleh lar lawat n follow blog sy...
http://perniagaan-yuk.blogspot.my/

24 April 2016 at 05:37  

Post a Comment


|