AinMokti
Ainmokti
Home About Stuffs Twitter instagram

owner


" my other world. for me to share about my life and passion. "

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

story of a week / good news
Wednesday 2 May 2012 • 06:27 • 8 comments



Tumblr_m3ecsppdnv1qijksmo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum and Hi... wahhh! dah lma tak update blog.. its already more than a week i think..so, how's you guys?? well, for me..yg seminggu lebeyh unofficially MIA nih..i have a lot to share..
no..i didn't dissappear or what..but i'm just spending my one month left holiday time at my sister's house..but..guess what..the 1st day only..i was like.. oh maiyyya, rindu la plak kt mak.. ahh, homesick gila time tuh.. i miss my mum, my dad, n my house..and then, i was thinking cemane la if ne nak further study nanti.. sigh, sigh,...i don't think i can.. nvm, think positive ain..

so, what i love the most, last saturday i went to queensbay mall, pulau pinang..guess what..i've already got a new Bb Cream.. yeayyy, . but it's not the red orange skinfood bb cream that i want before.. u can read about it here .. the salesgirl told me that it's not suitable for my skin type..well, i have a very sensitive n oily skin.. so, she recommended me to buy SkinFood Aloe Sun BB Cream which cost me RM 54.90.. it's really work for me.. i love it.. and this gonna be my absolutely favourite bb cream.. ah, i'm gonna make a review on this bb cream later.. i've also spend some at daiso n on my new handbag.. i bought  a mask for removing blackheads at daiso.. really cheap, only RM5 but it's quite good.. i spend a lot for the whole one week at my sister's house.. and i think i've spend around RM150++ for my skincare product this month..Huh..bila la nak blajaq berjimat nih...

the best thing is..i got a good news for me..
1: dapat tawaran Kolej Matrikulasi, Kedah..
2: dapat Tawaran ke Temuduga Maktab untuk Pendidikan Bahasa Inggeris
3: dapat Tawaran ke Temuduga Biasiswa JPA enggineering Korea

but, i'm still waiting for my UPU results to come out..gonna wait for that 1st and then i'm gonna make a decision.. 7.5 ni ja..x lambat dh..wish me luck guys!! 

thats all for today.. have a nice day everyone..bye

Labels: , , , ,



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tahniah ain!!!!..seronoknya kau..tumpang gembira..=))

2 May 2012 at 07:04  
Blogger ainmokti said...

@azwar syuhada thanks kwn..^^

2 May 2012 at 07:07  
Blogger HAJAR HAFIEY said...

JPA!! korea!!! woa!!! finally, u can met ur lee teuk!! :D awsome.. good luck.. unnie..

2 May 2012 at 07:27  
Blogger ainmokti said...

@hajar hafiey thanks dik..

2 May 2012 at 07:28  
Blogger Fatindn_ said...

all the best untuk result upu nanti ye .. bt keputusan yg terbaik !

3 May 2012 at 07:56  
Blogger ainmokti said...

@ciksengeh thanks yer..

3 May 2012 at 08:03  
Blogger Noor Maizan said...

Goodluck upu awak :) kalau dpt upu best , better upu la dear

3 May 2012 at 08:11  
Blogger ainmokti said...

@CikMai thank ya..tu la tgh tnggu upu la nyh..

3 May 2012 at 08:21  

Post a Comment


|